In accordance with current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE), and local authorities, CFC continues to take appropriate steps to move operations toward Level Clear. For CFC, this means:
- Our corporate office is now open to visitors.
- In the corporate office and on our project sites, fully vaccinated people may go without masks. Unvaccinated people are encouraged to continue wearing masks.
- Our corporate office and project sites continue to employ enhanced cleaning protocols, hand washing and sanitizer stations, and signage detailing good hygiene practices.
- Employees are directed to immediately notify management and stay home if they experience any symptoms, or if they have been in direct contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- In the event of a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, our response protocol also includes appropriate quarantine measures, contact tracing, and cleaning procedures.
- We are committed to keeping CFC’s COVID-19 protocols aligned with the latest guidance and recommendations. Accordingly, CFC’s leadership team continues to monitor information from the CDC, CDPHE, and local agencies.
- We maintain regular communications with CFC employees and subcontractors to keep them apprised of any changes to our protocols.
Nothing is more important to us than the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, clients, business partners, and project neighbors. We are committed to doing our part to promote and protect the health and safety of our stakeholders and communities.